hehehe.. As you know, my favorite SNSD's song is Run Devil Run. I listen to it like EVERYDAY. Hahahaha. I just loooooove this song. It's my jam last year. And I think it will be my jam in 2011 too :D They released Japanese version of Run Devil Run as a Digital Single and Chaku-Uta (Ringtone) in Japan. Listen to the song: This is my favorite song so don't ever mock it. LOL. The lyrics from soshified
I failed in SIMAK and SMUP tests. I saw SMUP result first. It was supposed to be announced on May 4th, at 00.00. I waited for one hour but then the website told us that there was some technical problems. I felt more nervous. They said it will be announced the next day. So we waited for it again until midnight but the website still had problems.. ZZZZZ! So i went to bed. And in the morning............. I read Gyska's text, telling me that they had announced the result.. I took my laptop, connecting it with my modem, and open the website. While my browser loaded it, I wished, I prayed. But when I saw the result.... "PESERTA NO UJIAN 4100200535 TIDAK LULUS SMUP 2010 JENJANG S-1" I.... Freezed. I felt like crying but I bore it.. I shut down my laptop and went to my bedroom, locked the door. Yeah.. I cried all day. I felt useless. But thank God, I have my friends and my parents who keep supporting me. So, when SIMAK result was announced, and I failed again, I tried to make my...
Wew suka bgt
ReplyDeletegua juga suka mirip kangen band lagunya
hah? mirip kangen band?!
ReplyDelete