I Failed

I failed in SIMAK and SMUP tests.

I saw SMUP result first. It was supposed to be announced on May 4th, at 00.00. I waited for one hour but then the website told us that there was some technical problems. I felt more nervous. They said it will be announced the next day. So we waited for it again until midnight but the website still had problems.. ZZZZZ!
So i went to bed. And in the morning............. I read Gyska's text, telling me that they had announced the result.. I took my laptop, connecting it with my modem, and open the website. While my browser loaded it, I wished, I prayed. But when I saw the result....
"PESERTA NO UJIAN 4100200535 TIDAK LULUS SMUP 2010 JENJANG S-1"
I.... Freezed. I felt like crying but I bore it.. I shut down my laptop and went to my bedroom, locked the door.
Yeah.. I cried all day. I felt useless.
But thank God, I have my friends and my parents who keep supporting me.
So, when SIMAK result was announced, and I failed again, I tried to make myself sure that it's okay, I can find another way to go there.


I hope I can make it in the next chance!!!

Comments

  1. Nggak failed Sylvia... yang Failed itu koruptor, tukang jambret, politikus mehong.

    Ayo, ayo, ayo, rehat sejenak...
    banyakin nonton film, baca buku yang lucu-lucu, naek gunung, minum secangkir teh menjelang sore, jalani yang kamu suka, sebelum fokus lagi ke hidup kamu...

    seize the day

    _dukungan penuh dari saya_ untuk sylvia: wanita cerdas dan tangguh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih banyak, a :D
    baru kali ini ada yang memberi saran seperti itu.
    bukan saran untuk belajar terus :D
    akan saya coba lakukan saran a..
    sekali lagi, terima kasih ^^
    dukungan penuh untuk a divan juga!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!