Super Junior new MV is finally released!!

Omigosh....
I just can't stop screaming when I watch their video. DONGHAE IS DAMN SEXY AND COOL!!!! Omigod... And I don't know why Kyuhyun looked really handsome and attractive in my eyes. Siwon too. Ahh all of them actually. Arrrgggghhh!!!! Korea is full of adorable boys... Mom, please take me there!!!! XD

Here is the video.



HOTNESS OVERLOAD.
SEXY SUPER JUNIOR~

I AM SO GOING TO DOWNLOAD THE HD VERSION OF BONAMANA. HA HA HA HA.
I love you, Youtube!!!!!!!!

I love all of them, Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, all!!!
But too bad there are only 10 of 13 Super Junior members in the video...
3 members are a little bit busy... I do hope someday 13 of them will sing together again.

I love you Super Junior!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed