I'm a new fan of ....
Hello, blog. It's been a while :D
Sorry to leave you this long.
I am now in love with this girl group. I don't really know them. All I know is that they have strong haters.
I'm interested in this group since I watched some music videos of them. I think they're great.
I'm curious why they have lots of haters, most of the haters are, of course, girls. Some people say they hate SNSD because SNSD is so close to some boy groups, like Super Junior and 2PM. SNSD has filmed CF with 2PM, TVXQ, and they've got chance to sing SEOUL SONG with Super Junior.
If you're so jealous of them, don't bash them! Some haters even make a name for Anti Fans of SNSD, it's Safer.
OMG. They hate them that much?
I mean, SNSD work hard too! They work to live! You don't know how hard it is to be in their position!
Some say SNSD members are not talented and they did plastic surgery.
Hmm.. They're not talented? I don't think so. They have their own talents! Some are good in singing and some are good in dancing! What do you mean 'not talented'?
And about plastic surgery, i want to ask, didn't some boy groups in korea do it too? Then why are you only mocking SNSD?
Actually this post is not only for SNSD haters, but for all anti fans in this world. All I'm saying is, please think about the-group-that-you-hate 's position. You don't know how much effort needed to be them. They work hard to live, like your favorite boy group!
Ahh... I know, my words won't make those haters stop. But at least, I have said what I want to say.
I'm a fan of SNSD. I'm a new (good) SONE :)
I really love Run Devil Run.
Ok that's it.
See you~
xoxo
Sorry to leave you this long.
I am now in love with this girl group. I don't really know them. All I know is that they have strong haters.
I'm interested in this group since I watched some music videos of them. I think they're great.
I'm curious why they have lots of haters, most of the haters are, of course, girls. Some people say they hate SNSD because SNSD is so close to some boy groups, like Super Junior and 2PM. SNSD has filmed CF with 2PM, TVXQ, and they've got chance to sing SEOUL SONG with Super Junior.
If you're so jealous of them, don't bash them! Some haters even make a name for Anti Fans of SNSD, it's Safer.
OMG. They hate them that much?
I mean, SNSD work hard too! They work to live! You don't know how hard it is to be in their position!
Some say SNSD members are not talented and they did plastic surgery.
Hmm.. They're not talented? I don't think so. They have their own talents! Some are good in singing and some are good in dancing! What do you mean 'not talented'?
And about plastic surgery, i want to ask, didn't some boy groups in korea do it too? Then why are you only mocking SNSD?
Actually this post is not only for SNSD haters, but for all anti fans in this world. All I'm saying is, please think about the-group-that-you-hate 's position. You don't know how much effort needed to be them. They work hard to live, like your favorite boy group!
Ahh... I know, my words won't make those haters stop. But at least, I have said what I want to say.
I'm a fan of SNSD. I'm a new (good) SONE :)
I really love Run Devil Run.
Ok that's it.
See you~
xoxo

I agree with you...
ReplyDeletebut yes, i am also one of many haters in the world!
like APWG (Anti-PEE WEE GASKINS), ANTI-INTER, ANTI-BPL, ANTI-SUPPORT OTHER COUNTRIES and so on!hehe...
but, i don't agree if we have to mock them or the worst, hate them so freakin' bad..so we close our eyes and deny the good things who live in them!
As a human being, it's normal to have a different opinion or taste!
as long as it's not a matter of right and wrong or somethin' principle, i mean we just hate somethin' b'coz like&dislike/subjective factor, let's keep peace in our heart!!
PEACE and CHEERS!!
waaa i don't know you're an anti of many things -_-"
ReplyDeleteyes! we're different so our opinions are different too
as u said, keep peace in this world!!
=)
you're a good hater anyway hahahahaaa