GIRLS' GENERATION: The First Japanese Album


Tadaaa! This is a *biased* Shoujo Jidai's 1st album review~! xD

I'm going to write all my feelings about this album! If you want to listen to their album, go to http://jenpoo.com/music/3294_snsd_girls_generation_japanese and click the headphone icon to listen to the songs! You can also download the album there :D

This album is so different from previous SNSD's albums. They use autotune in some parts of the songs, but the autotune is not really heavy. I'm happy they don't use so much autotune like other groups.
My first favorite song is Let It Rain! The song is reaaaaaally good, their voices sound different in this song, much much heavier. Sunny's low tone is so amazing! T_T and Seohyun's voice has matured so much!! She sounds 10000000000000000000x sexier OMG. Everyone sounds great in this song T___T no wonder this song is SNSD's favorite too. They must be really happy to sing this kind of song. I will explain how good this song is when I improve my english!! xD
My second favorite is Born To Be A Lady! I LOOOOOVE THE LYRICS T____T THE HOPE IS LOVE LOVE LOVE OH OHHHH. Should I copy the lyrics translation from Soshified?


Everybody looks for hope as they traveled the entire past.
Just like becoming a flower bouquet from the seeds gathered in your small hands.

Even if you can't find the answer
Maybe I know, you know
Born to be a lady

The reason why flowers are fragrant,
The reason why birds sing,
The reason why the wind shines,
The reason why the moon comes around,
The reason why I convey my love to you like this,
Is to receive love from you someday.
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
The hope is LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE is all

When you can’t see what is truly important, even when you can’t feel it either.
Because it’s like that, even if it is big and heavy, you are able to walk easily while holding it.

Since it was a night where nothing could be heard
Promise I'm here, you hear?
Born to be part of the world

The reason why a flower dies,
The reason why a feather falls,
The reason why the wind blows ahead
The reason why the night returns,
The reason why you become stronger like this
Is so you can protect someone someday.
The hope is LOVE

Ah, even if I’m a tiny girl who doesn’t have any strength,
One day, I will become stronger
Ah, even though I might not be able to achieve my small dream right away
definitely, some day it will

The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh

The reason why flowers are fragrant,
The reason why birds sing,
The reason why the wind shines,
The reason why the moon comes around,
The reason why I convey my love to you like this,
Is to receive love from you someday.
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh LOVE LOVE LOVE
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE Oh


Oh you’re a lady...



*credit: soshified http://soshified.com/forums/topic/64960-12-born-to-be-a-lady/ *


The next is between Beautiful Stranger and MR.TAXI! "mister taxi taxi taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi" *dances to mr taxi* the choreo is so cute xD and I really love the bridge part!
Beautiful Stranger is such a badass song! xD ARE YOU A GOOD ONE ARE YOU A BAD ONE!? I love how Taeyeon sings the "risukii na bijinesu" part. Taeyeon your voice is so HOT!!!! Jessica's too ;_;
I'm In Love With The HERO is probably the weirdest song title xD but it's a good song!! The Great Escape is an odd song but it's also cool o_o I love the beat! "kawari hajimeta shunkan sugu get out of this place~ out of this place~ choukou desura minogasazu ni konasu the great escape~"
Hoot (Japanese Version) is the CUTEST song in this album. Yep, not Gee xD to me anyway. I don't know why but I think Hoot sounds better in Japanese. It sounds sexy but also SUPER CUTE! 
Bad Girl and you-aholic are not that great but they're not bad either! The whispers in the beginning of you-aholic is so........sexy *gulp* it gave me goosebumps hahahaha xD. I won't spazz about Genie, Gee, and Run Devil Run because these songs are considered old. You know how much I love Run Devil Run :D


The conclusion is..
THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING. Hahahahaha.




Comments

  1. hehehe...
    resensi yang bagus dengan bahsa inggris yang bagus! mangstab gan!!
    ane kasih cendol deh! hahahaha...

    blog ini emng dimaksudkan untuk pasar internasional! he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maksudnya apa nih... hahahahaha

    tapi makasih deh xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, pecinta k-pop ya?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed