Social Media
When I was a teenager, I was always excited every time there's a new social media. I just thought it was cool that we could connect and share stories with everyone online. I think I'm too old for it now. Every time I see some of my social media feeds, my stress only gets higher. I even left Path (the social media) because I think it's too toxic to me. I used to love it because only my close friends were on it and I could post whatever I wanted. There are too many 'strangers' now, and it's not helping that Path shows us who has seen our posts. Maybe it's my fault for adding people that I'm not too close with, but that app made my social anxiety became even worse. I'm a person who thinks too much about what other people might think of me. I also don't post anything on Facebook anymore. There are too many flat-earthers, lol.
I'm still on Twitter and Instagram, though, but I rarely post anything on Instagram now... Why do I have social anxiety, WHY??? ðŸ˜
Comments
Post a Comment