We Miss You.

Why did TVXQ have to be separated like this?
I've fallen in love with how they treat each other (i saw their videos).. And what I see from them is friendship.
That's actually why I love them this much.
It's stupid to separate them like this.. JaeChunSu.. HoMin.. Why don't they just be TVXQ?
Are they feeling tired and bored with their activities? Why don't they take vacation? Just like their drama..vacation.
All I wanna say is... I miss them... TVXQ.. Please work together again.. We miss you.. Cassiopeia misses you.
A lot.









Hahh enough with it.
Hehe.
Hello, Blog!!
Sorry for leaving you this long. I didn't have the mood to write after examination. Maybe I'm bored with you? Hehehe. I made a Livejournal account.
It's sylviafatrani.livejournal.com
It's cute. We can write our mood and music we are currently listening to on every post. So it's more like a journal or diary. Hehe.


I have so many story to tell.
After examinations, I still have to fight with questions. Yeah. University Entrance Test. On April 11, I had SIMAK-UI test in Bandung. The test for entering University of Indonesia. It was haaaaaaaard. I feel like I'm the stupidest student in my room. Everyone looked so smart. But I hope I can make it :) cos It's my first choice.
And this Saturday, I have SMUP test, for entering Padjadjaran University. Ahh wish me luuuuck!!


Oh and.... My mom bought me a blackberry. Hehe. I didn't mean to show off. I'm just telling. Hehe.






That's it for now. See you on the next post~
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed