Leave me.

I lost my hopes...
Nobody would understand my position right now.
So don't even try to give me advice.
I'm tired. I'm bored of hearing those words like "Keep Spirit!" or "God will give you something better!"
I didn't say I hate those words, or those words are wrong.
It's just, I'm bored of it. You're not even in my position!

What I hate is, this kind of friend who cheers me up but then just leave me alone. It's like cheering up a friend is a must, it's like they did it because they have to, not because they CARE!

I have so many things in my mind. MANY THINGS! I really want to write them all here. But, maybe not... I'm afraid it will be a problem... Shit. I'll just keep it in my mind.


bye~
no xoxo for now.


PS. Eat your own words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed