Last.

This is the last time I ask you all to wish me luck for my final exams.
I've been surfing the net like a crazy person these days. Hehe. I'm not able to be online anymore after this. My mom will come, which means, I can't touch my modem. Hahaha XDD
And I don't know whether I can use my cellphone or not. My mom is very strict, you know. Maybe because she's a teacher. Hehe.

Oh, in Wednesday, we got English Writing Test, I got Descriptive Text and I described my mom. Hehe. I write some lies in the opening.
"Everyday I meet her, ....."
What a lie. The fact is, I meet her every holiday XDDD
It's just something that I wish to happen. Hahaha.

I can't write more. No more story... So....
See you...

Wish me luck for my Final Examinations!
Indonesian Languange, Biology, English, Math, Physics, and Chemistry =)

xoxo
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed