Night Post
Hey, world~
It's 23.31 here.
I can't sleep cos I have enough in the afternoon. Hehe.
What story do I have today? Hmm... Oh!
I'll be facing my final exams in weeks so please give me all your best wishes. Hehe. Btw, didn't I say I'll post another pics of my class' yearbook in the last post? Ok then....
Thanks to Ratna for the pics ^^
Thank you, Ratna...
Anyway, yesterday I went to CIHO for my yearbook profile picture. Ah and it's bad. I can't be beautiful no matter how hard I try to T.T
Or maybe it's just the camera XDDD
And, I saw some pictures that Ciho took last week. They're all good. No lie. I want them all. I wish Ciho will give us all the pics.
Hehehe.
That's it for this night.
Good night, world.
xoxo
<3
*this is Agent Sylvia Foster XD*
It's 23.31 here.
I can't sleep cos I have enough in the afternoon. Hehe.
What story do I have today? Hmm... Oh!
I'll be facing my final exams in weeks so please give me all your best wishes. Hehe. Btw, didn't I say I'll post another pics of my class' yearbook in the last post? Ok then....
Thanks to Ratna for the pics ^^
Thank you, Ratna...
Anyway, yesterday I went to CIHO for my yearbook profile picture. Ah and it's bad. I can't be beautiful no matter how hard I try to T.T
Or maybe it's just the camera XDDD
And, I saw some pictures that Ciho took last week. They're all good. No lie. I want them all. I wish Ciho will give us all the pics.
Hehehe.
That's it for this night.
Good night, world.
xoxo
<3
Comments
Post a Comment