Ciwidey
I'm supposed to be in Ciwidey now, with my classmates.
I'm sorry, SOULID class, or DCID, whatever it is. Sorry I couldn't come with you, guys. You know I really really want to. I've told my parents about it since the day we started talking about it. And my parents allowed me to go. I've already paid the charge. But when I tell it again to my parents, they said that they didn't permit me to go there. They're worried about me. So.........
I didn't go. Besides, I've already visited Ciwidey with my family, and I know how cold it is in the night. Brrrr.
Hehehehe.
So, sorry.... Have fun for you guys!
You know I love you all ^^
xoxo
I'm sorry, SOULID class, or DCID, whatever it is. Sorry I couldn't come with you, guys. You know I really really want to. I've told my parents about it since the day we started talking about it. And my parents allowed me to go. I've already paid the charge. But when I tell it again to my parents, they said that they didn't permit me to go there. They're worried about me. So.........
I didn't go. Besides, I've already visited Ciwidey with my family, and I know how cold it is in the night. Brrrr.
Hehehehe.
So, sorry.... Have fun for you guys!
You know I love you all ^^
xoxo


Yeah it was fun and the memories remains forever!!
ReplyDeletepoor u could not go with us, but it's okay friend, as long as ur heart keeps memories of Sekoempoelan Orang-orang Beilmoe Alam Ipa Dua/Doeloer'z Community Of Ipa Dua..
the point is don't forget us...
PEACE and CHEERS...
tears for cheers...
yeah...
ReplyDeleteasal kalian jangan nganggap yang ga ikut bukan sahabat kalian aja.
thanks, friend :D