Happy Birthday, My Changmin :D

Yesterday was Shim Changmin's bday. You know how much I love him? He's number 3 in my heart, after my family and my friends. I always wish I could marry him ^^
All Cassiopeia and Changminizer celebrate it by trending #HBDtvxqchangmin. And yes, of course we reached number 1!!! We beat that nowplaying hashtag XD

Happy b'day, dear Shim Changmin... You're growing up and up. You're 16 when you joined TVXQ and now you're 23 (Korean Age). You grow up in front of many people's eyes. It must be not easy growing up in entertainment world, where everyone watchs you. But it's not that bad. Because of it, you have us, Cassiopeia, and Changminizer <3
waktu kelulusan SMA ^^

Happy b'day, dear Shim Changmin... You're no longer the youngest member in TVXQ. You're more mature than your hyungs in TVXQ. Now you have more choices of life. Use it well, make us more proud of you and make us more in love with you.



Happy b'day, dear Shim Changmin... Show us your screams again. Your screams cheer me up and make me feel that everything in my life is okay. I love your very high and powerful voice :D


Happy b'day, dear Shim Changmin... Do you ever realize how cute you are? YOU ARE TOO CUTE!! I love your smile. I love how you laugh. I don't care if you like to watch porn videos. That's so normal for a boy, oops, you're a man now ^^




I wish you all the best, Shim Changmin. This is not an ordinary birthday wish. I wish you all the best from my deepest heart.

You're smart. You're cute. You're handsome. Your voice is awesome. And you're my everything in my life.
Happy birthday, Shim Changmin <3
I love you.






*Tadinya aku mau kopi salah satu tribute untuk Shim Changmin, tapi karena malas, aku kopi aja url-nya. Klik disini kalau mau lihat. Aku suka banget sama tribute buatan blog itu. Hidup Cassiopeia dan Changminizer di seluruh dunia!!!!!!*

Comments

  1. okay...tapi jadilah pendukung jangan jadi pembela...

    jadi, kalo dia salah ya jangan dibela, cnthnya "watching porn movie". It's so bad, isn't it? hehehe......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21/2/10 18:33

    heheee.. nu pntingmahh.. kaseeepp.. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. benar, opey!!! yang penting cakeeeebbbhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/3/10 11:17

    hai aku Allison Nakamura dari Pinkrazy. yang nulis tributenya Changmin hehe
    makasih ya linknya udah dipost. jadi malu hehe

    nice blog! mampir di Pinkrazy terus ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aduh aku juga jadi malu.
    trima kasih pujiannya.
    your blog is way nicer than mine.
    pinkrazy udh jadi blog yg wajib di kunjungi buatku. hehe. beneran.
    keep writing!!!
    hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed