Weekend of Us :)

Kemarin, aku dan teman-teman sekelasku pergi ke Jatinangor, foto-foto buat Buku Tahunan angkatan 2010. Rasanya baru hari kemarin kita pergi dan berfoto bersama-sama. Lengkap 42 orang. Waktu di Jogja kita pisah-pisahan sih *ah sudahlah tak usah diingat-ingat lagi*.

It was fun! We wore our costume. It's so weird to see my friends without their uniform. Hehe. Everybody looked really different without their uniform. It's us in months. We will put that uniform in our cabinet after we graduate :)

My costume was...... Secret Agent Costume!! Haha. I'm a fan of secret agent like CIA, FBI, MI6, etc. And actually, I used to have a dream about being a secret agent. With luxury cloak and a tie. Like Agent Cody Banks. Hahaha. But it's not anymore. This is a real world and my dream now is to be a good accountant :)

You wanna see my costume?? Jeng jeng jeng!!! This is it!


This is Agent Sylvia Foster *maksa banget*. Please don't laugh XDDD
Dibawah ini bareng-bareng teman sesama agen lainnya.








I love the boots *walaupun barang pinjaman*

Yang ini foto kita berempat yang imut-imut. ^^v


Ya segini saja. More pics will be uploaded as soon as I get it from my friends!
Oh ya, td banyak saudara datang ke rumah. Ada Ayahku soalnya. Hehe.



Yu ah, bubye!
xoxo <3












*i look smart with that cloak and the glasses XD*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite KPop Song Is In Japanese Too!

I Failed